Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Too many ideas....

As I have tried to sit down and blog today I keep getting ideas to write about, but then I think about how I could easily go on and on different little points and it could easily turn into a rambling that no one wants to read.

So to get a lot of the ideas out of my head, I am going to give you a few links to read and develop your own thoughts.  Sure, later today I will probably come up with a topic worth writing about but at this moment, I am thinking about all the teens I know and how I wish I could help them mature...not that all teens are immature, I'm not saying that.  I'm just say that I keep getting reminded of the phrase, "I only wish I knew then what I know now."


Why we are attracted to the opposite sex
What women really need from men
What men really need from women
You become like the people you hang around

Now again, remember, these are his thoughts, and while I really like them, I am not saying you have to agree with them all.  These are all bits and pieces from the last book I read of his and they just made sense to me.

Anyway, all I can say for now is, enjoy, and let me know what you think.  I am always up for a good discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment