Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Same Love

So, today I don't really have a whole lot to say.  Not that there isn't a lot going on in my mind, but I have yet to formulate thoughts that I want to share about it yet. 

Donald Miller writes in one of his books that Moses often repeated himself when he was writing because words just weren't enough.  Instead of just writing the story, sometimes he would write in poetry form to go along with it because it can paint a better word picture...it can paint thoughts that just don't come out in story form.

I'm not a huge fan of poetry in and of itself, but I do love music.  Some would say songs are just poems set to music.  I would tend to agree in most cases, especially when the songs say so much more than words alone could say.

That is why I love music.  Music moves people.  Music is powerful.

So.... here is my song for the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment