Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Drain?

I ran across this earlier yesteday and I just had to share.


Sounds like a pretty good challenge to me.  I know I have often wondered if I am a drain on people.  I have a couple friends that when I am around them I can't help but feel lifted by them.  Which makes me wonder if they are lifting me am I bringing them down?   I have been around those types of people too.  The type that no matter how much you give always want more and really drain you mentally and physically. 

I think the challenge here comes when you look at the opportunity we have to really be a gift to a friend rather than a drain.  Could it be that more often-than-not the way we view ourselves is how we actually act in return becoming that drain that we hope we are not?

Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment