Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

We can work it out

I was doing a little research yesterday and I came across this video that I really goes along with a couple different thoughts I have been told recently.  It all has to do with friends. In a meeting I was at just a few nights ago, a gentleman was sharing about how a previous pastor of his had told him everyone needs a dung friend.  A dung friend, you might ask?  Yes, a dung friend.  A dung friend is someone who you can share all your crap with and they will still be your friend.  A friend who is willing to get in the midst of all that you are going through and walk right alongside.

Just a couple days prior to that I had heard a pastor say we need friends who are more concerned with our character than they are with making us comfortable.  I think that is true is well.

Anyway, back to my point.  I found this video, that I think is helpful in understanding what love really looks like in this regards.

Take a look


No comments:

Post a Comment