Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Restore

As you know if you have read very long, every once-in-a-while I come across a song that I have to share.  The song I am sharing today comes from something that is very near and dear to me. I don't know that I would ever believe there is such thing as a perfect marriage.  What I do believe is that God takes two imperfect people and can do some powerful things.  This is a song that reflects that.




The reason this song is near and dear to me is because my marriage wasn't perfect.  We have had our fair share of problems but by the grace of God we have been able to work through them and make it to the place we are today where it seems we are ever growing closer together.  I believe God wants to do that for everyone is married.

Just have to say thank you to Chris August for writing yet another song that I love.


No comments:

Post a Comment