Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Shane L. Windmeyer

My dad recently shared this article with me by Shane L. Windmeyer.  As I read through it, I couldn't help but share.  For those of you who got caught up in the whole Chick-fil-a debate, you have to read this.


I spent New Year's Eve at the red-blooded, all-American epicenter of college football: at the Chick-fil-A Bowl, next to Dan Cathy, as his personal guest. It was among the most unexpected moments of my life. 

Yes, after months of personal phone calls, text messages and in-person meetings, I am coming out in a new way, as a friend of Chick-fil-A's president and COO, Dan Cathy, and I am nervous about it. I have come to know him and Chick-fil-A in ways that I would not have thought possible when I first started hearing from LGBT students about their concerns over the chicken chain's giving practices. 

Continue Reading Here

 

No comments:

Post a Comment